- Provide scientific, technical and organizational leadership for the Artificial Intelligence.
- In-depth exploration of the techniques in terms of theoretical, conceptual and implementation aspects.
- Design cognitive systems, build applications and proof of concept solutions, create Intellectual Property (IP).
- Project planning and management, liaison with stakeholders and research collaborators.
- Provide expertise in machine learning (e.g. deep learning), data mining signal processing and etc.
- Create technical roadmap, initiate Research and Development (R&D) theme proposals.
- Master/Ph.D. in Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning, Computer Science, Engineering or similar.
- Rich experience in computer vision, machine learning, data analysis and algorithm development.
- Strong track record of publicized papers in top conferences/journal, international competition, patents.
- Experience in technology transfer from R&D collaboration projects related to robotic, cognitive systems.
- Excellent programming skills in Matlab, Python, C, C++
- Demonstrated history of engineering innovation.