We help organisations change – faster and with greater impact. We specialize in improving supply chain planning performance by leveraging SAP technology.
Our team of SAP professionals has the know-how to increase operational efficiency, reduce costs, maintain business continuity, and maximize the return on your SAP investment dollars. In order to implement the right solutions for our clients, our consultants combine supply chain business and industry expertise with in-depth knowledge of the SAP application suite to deliver comprehensive functional and technical solutions.
What we offer…
Our SAP Services include:
- SAP SCM Assessments & Roadmaps
- SCM Transformation Consulting
- Supply Chain KPI Consulting & Analytics
- SAP SCM Implementations & Upgrades
Our industry solutions expertise includes…
- Chemical & Energy
- Consumer Electronics
- Consumer Products & Food & Beverage
- High-Tech & Telecom Equipment
- Industrial Manufacturing & Distribution
- Medical & Pharmaceutical
- Retail & Apparel
- Discovery Workshop… 3-4 hours
- Process Maturity Assessment
- Technology Maturity Assessment
- Supply Chain Roadmap.
- Best Practices- Industry/ SAP
- Supply Chain KPIs performance matrix scorecard
Real-time analytical capabilities powered by SAP HANA
Out of the box analytical reporting with streamlined data load. Decision support based on near real time information.
Pre-defined dashboards for different use cases (analytical workflows) for SCM based planning scenarios.
Use cases based on best practices for operational reporting on SCM data leveraging the full potential of HANA.
Reporting on data aggregates possible – e.g. grouping by product family.
Increased performance for SCM analytics by order of magnitudes allows close to real time reporting.
Highly attractive, user friendly UI Design
Simplified approach for operative reporting (e.g. no BW reporting framework).
Demand Planning (DP)
- Forecast error key driver of improving inventory costs and better customer service level.
- Track the Channel dollar growth potential to drive promotion and sales strategy.
- Intelligent integration of demand planning with supply execution.
Supply Network Planning (SNP)
- Remove wastes in assets utilization and manage fluctuations in supply planning strategy.
- Collaborate with external and internal entities in managing the supply chain resources and costs.
- Network planning with global approach to manage obsolescence and inventory costs.
Global Available To Promise (GATP)
- Order confirmation based on business rules in complex supply chain network.
- Ability to manage product situations based on business rule of customer/location priority.
- Product Allocation strategy.
Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling (PP/DS)
- Manufacturing order sequencing.
- Order scheduling – Material & Resource availability, Alternative lines.
- Multi-location planning.
Supply Network Collaboration (SNC)
- Procurement & replenishment – SMI, Dynamic replenishment, KANBAN.
- Outsourced manufacturing – Work order, Vendor inventory, ECM.
- Customer collaboration – Demand collaboration, Responsive replenishment, VMI.
Supply Chain Event Management (SCEM)
- Visibility – Tracking, Delay alerts.
- Improve partner response – Status sharing.
- Process automation based on the events – ASN, GR, Stock update.
- Integration – TM, WM. SNC.
Service Parts Planning
- Determination of stocking location & safety stock norms.
- Planning logic – EOL, Fast moving, slow moving, new parts with Product supersession.
- Inventory planning – Surplus / obsolescence, EOQ, Stock level determination.
- Supply & distribution – Stocking/De-stocking, stability rules, Inventory balancing.
- Order management.
- Freight planning & tendering to reduce overall transportation costs.
- Freight execution, monitoring & settlement.
- Export handling.